My period was 7 days. Medium flow on day one, heavy day 2 and then spotting for the rest of the days. I am getting tired of this spotting crap. Its honestly pathetic....
Husband I are again going at it but this time I have relaxed a little big more then I have in previous months. I have finally told myself that I need to relax enjoy my freedom as a child free family for the time being as when we do have children we will no longer have that. We are planning our anniversary trip to go camping and our yearly tropical trip to Cuba at the end of October, early November. We have several Stag and Does to go to Next month and a Wedding to go to this month. So i am thinking about that and thinking about how much fun i am going to have so its making me focus less on baby making. Husband and I are BD almost every other day. Which hopefully will help nail it but i know with all this planning that it will happen only because i am getting all excited about vacation and trips.
I have developed a menu plan for myself because all the stress has caused me to regain pretty much all of the 75lbs I lost in 2008/2009. So i am trying to get back on Track. So far I think i am doing okay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment