My Name is Debbie. My Husband Mark and I got married on August 14, 2010. We have been together for just under 7 years. We enjoyed a beautiful wedding surrounded with our family and friends. We took a FANTASTIC honeymoon to Disney in Orlando. It was my first time and I cried like no tomorrow walking into it for the first time.
I have always known that I wanted Children. It was something that was instilled in me very young. I started a career working with Children on a daily basis. I work with the more high needs children and youth. The ones that have been abandon, neglected, abused etc from their family. They need someone to love them and I felt that I could provide them with that. However, Soon enough something was missing.... after deep thought, I realized a child of my own was missing. My Now husband didn't want children for the longest time. It took years for me to convince him otherwise. In the end I left it alone and shortly before the wedding he told me that he wants children. My husband is a licenced automobile mechanic. We bought our first home which closed two weeks before our wedding and we spent the entire week painting and such and redoing flooring to move in exactly one week before the wedding. It was crazy. We settled about a month after the wedding.
I am hoping that I will encourage others and allow others to hear what I am feeling because its hard for me to express my feelings towards others especially my close friends whom all have already had children. Bare with me as I am new to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment