Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What a boring day....

It is CD 29 for me...... according to monthlyinfo.com I should of had a visit from AF yesterday. But that is them figuring out my average cycle length for the past two years. Had I just finished my 4th cycle of Clomid things might change so I have no clue when to expect her. My first cycle on Clomid was 26 days, the second 29 and the last one 28. So If she doesn't come by the 31st I am going to be testing and praying for a miracle.

Christmas was actually pretty good. It kept me busy and not thinking about ttc all that much. BUT at times it did get a little difficult as I would sit and watch family conversing thinking that last year I thought this year I would be tending to a baby.. I would  trail off and actually picture my self holding a baby, bouncing and ssshing. Then I would have to get up and leave and shed a few tears. Some of you may not approve of my Christmas events... I chose to drink... I am not knowingly pregnant and I am tired of putting my life on hold for the past 18 months thinking what if i am pregnant... So I drank, I had a few beers here and there and not to mention my yummy sweedish berry martini that took me back to the very first date. But I think some of the drinking was to prevent anyone from asking if I was pregnant yet. Boy did I ever avoid that question.

One of my moments of weakness was my husband and I were chattering back and forth... I mentioned if you could just pump out at least one child for me then I would be okay and he retaliated by saying well if you could produce a child for me then you'd leave me alone....  I couldn't get upset because I started it...  I just walked away and was proud that I didn't start an argument

Onto New Years.....


No comments:

Post a Comment