The biggest achievement of the year was to get through the 1st year of Marriage. It was a difficult year and I can honestly say that as of December 31st, My husband and I are making changes and have been the past couple months to ensure that we have a long lasting and healthy marriage.
The biggest challenge this year has been infertility, as of December 28th I am on cycle 18 of trying. I have watched my three friends get pregnant, give birth and celebrate their children's first birthdays. I have spent most of the nights crying myself to sleep only wishing that the cries of a newborn would be keeping me up. I am hoping that 2012 will be my year.
January:
- Had the opportunity to see Buddy (The Cake Boss) Live
- Celebrated the Birth of Alessandra (My Second Cousin)
- Rescued a Cat
- Chloe got Really Sick, We had to pump her full of Benedryl.
February:
- celebrated 6 months of Marriage and 7 years of being together
- went to a London Knights Game
March:
- Celebrated Mark's 26th Birthday with Kinect
April:
- Celebrated Easter with the Kids that I work with
- Watched Mark's Cousin in Seusical the Musical
May:
- Celebrated the Wedding of Daryl and Stacey
- Started to Landscape our Garden for the first time
- Celebrated Victoria Day at Fanshawe Pioneer Village with the Vintage Baseball Team
- Celebrated the 1st Birthday of my 'nephew' Caidan
- Celebrated the Graduation of Mark's Sister from University
June:
- Celebrated the Wedding of Mark's Uncle Rick
- Built the pond in our back yard.
July:
- Celebrated Canada Day at the Braggs and then went to Michigan for the 4th of July
- Celebrated my 26th Birthday
- Enjoyed a Picnic with all our friends.
August:
- Mourned the loss of a cousin that drowned in the Trenton Canal.
- Built our new bedroom upstairs
- Celebrated our first Anniversary in Niagara Falls
- Started looking into Fertility Treatments since trying for one year with no luck.
September:
- Celebrated the 1st Birthday of Evander
- Began Fertility Treatment.
October:
- The Start of a very beautiful friendship with my two awesome coworkers
- The Cards won the world series
- Got my Playbook
November:
- Fell in Love with the song Sexy and I know it.
- The New Hospital in Our City opened their doors for the first time
December:
- Celebrated many Christamas'
- Went to see Marks cousin in the Children of Eden
- Finally got my first anniversary card!
No comments:
Post a Comment