Monday, January 2, 2012

Cycle 18 Days 1-6

I want to start writing more consistantly about my cycles. So here it goes.

CD 1 - It started with pre-af spotting which was something that I never experienced before Clomid. Then the next day it was like BAM... It hit me like a ton of bricks. I did NOT want to do a thing. I was bawling my eyes out the entire day.

CD 2 -  Still Super Depressed about getting af.... Trying to accept it. Went to the Pharmacy to re-fill my prescription for Clomid. Got Depressed once I read the re-fills it said 1.. This meant this was my 2nd last try.

CD 3 - Started Clomid......... hmm getting over myself and decided that I was gonna stop being such a baby.... I decided to try tampons for the first time ever. I have been too afraid. I did it successfully and now I think I may start using them more.

CD 4 - WoW seriously???? AF gone already? ugh is this even normal? oh well its NYE...... hubby and I hand the most mind blowing night at home!!!

CD 5 - Thinking about what its going to be like if I can never get pregnant..... Depressed. Then on my way home from work in totally horrible weather... |Thinking that I really don't know what I would do if I was pregnant and driving in this weather.....Totally forgetting to take my Clomid.... realized once I got home that I needed to take it....

CD 6 - I have had the most terrible headache all day...... Very irritable with my husband... especially since I spent 10 minutes having a shower and he disappeared and started playing video games and never saw him all afternoon......

No comments:

Post a Comment