Cycle Day 15 - I woke up at 6 am after working the previous night till 10 pm. I had to make the morning drive to London. There was several different feelings going through my mind this morning. About many different causes... it was foggy.... and I have a fear of driving on the 401... so foggy dark conditions scare the crap out of me. So merging on to the highway... I am trying to get on there is a transport ahead of me beside me and behind me... it scared me. I hate being blocked it. The highway was full of transports.. I rushed to get to a spot that I felt safe and sped up so I could get in a clear spot as the trucks were governed... Now I was able to think about the blood being drawn today and the internal ultrasound. (I really didn't want to think about it... I was really nervous and felt sick to my stomach, especially after the Monday's results...... So I get there right at 700... the doors are locked still so I had to wait for them to unlock... I walk in and I was the first one there. I sat down waited a few minutes.. again making me sick.... they call my name! Only to find out that I am going for an ultrasound first... odd... for the past 4 months its always been blood drawn then ultrasound... anyways.... it felt like the longest walk of my life.. seriously.. I laid on the table feet in stir-ups with a little cheap cover over my bottom half... i was embarrassed my legs were not shaved lol... the tech laughed and said I feel your pain... mine too look like that. I was giggling in nerves she got quiet... she explained that the uterus is a muscle and out it expands and contracts etc and she was waiting for it to stop so that she could measure the endo lining..... the results look good it had re thickened.... now to measure the follicles...... There are 4 follicles and I think 3 that are in good standing I know that there are two for sure one on each side... I was relieved... off to get blood work.... so I had to sit down again and wait for my name to be called again.. Brad got me this time.... he looked at my chart and made sure that we were just monitoring... he said well it looks like today is your day and if not Ill be calling you for a trigger shot.... So he took my blood and DAMN it hurt this time.... so I made my way home thinking and thinking about the possibility of today not being my day and shooting my stomach full of hormones...... I got home to a bright and smiley face of my friends 16 month old that my husband was holding at the door when I arrived.... for minute I dreamed that it was ours... it had been the first time ever that he babysat alone. Its 830am..... I feed A her breakfast and we played for a bit... my phone starts ringing.... I see Dr. James Martin...... its 0930hrs.... its too early for a lab result..... "Hi this is __ from SOFT calling, How are you today?" "good you?" "good" I was kinda skeptic... " I am calling to let you know that Dr. Frank (another doc in the clinic) looked over your charts and said that you can start the iui process whenever you are ready for it". I explained that next cycle we are thinking about it. She said ok great but hopefully you wont need it. Whew.... okay so now I am waiting for the results...... 1330hrs.... I get the call.... Your chart looks great!!! you surged have date night tonight/tomorrow and the next day.... hoping to see you in 14 days with good news!!
So I called Mark and told him the great news that after all this worry I had surged... Tonight's date night. i told him we are going to baby dance earlier in the evening as we typically do it like 11 pm... so 730 pm it was.I made a point this time to elevate my hips and lay down for 30 minutes...... that was date night one.
Cycle Day 16 - I woke Mark up this morning to have sex... we haven't had morning sex at all during our fertile window while visiting the clinic before. I though give it a shot. Mark was amazing it was a great way to start the day... I laid down for 30 mins then started my day and he went to work. i felt a little sick but thought it would ease.. I went to eat my omelet and hadn't put it in my mouth yet and I had the urge to vomit... ugh I made it to the bathroom.. after 3 minutes of getting sick I felt much better, brushed my teeth then ate my omelet and went to the gym. I am feeling a bit crampy right now but good none the less Can't wait for date night tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment